6.15.2009

I got to see Thomas' movie "The Present" again this weekend at Patagonia Cardiff, and it was so fun to hang out with everyone and watch this movie again. I'm very lucky to have had a brief moment in the film with Shannon riding one of my boards in the Africa section. Thanks Thomas, for another beautiful film to remind us how amazing and wonderful it is to be alive and experience everything Planet Earth has to offer.





The DVD is out now, so check it out. There's tons of extra features and goodies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it really hard to add the English subtitles option? I dont understand why many surf flicks dont have this and I miss out on so much. I'm deaf in case if you didnt have that figured out by now.

m.caro said...

I'll mention that to Thomas. I had a friend in college who taught me how to sign and I can appreciate how important subtitles are...